If you are uncomfortable facing conflict, you are not alone. Most people do not have as much confidence as they would like when dealing with conflict, especially when it occurs in the workplace. We often ignore these situations, hoping the problem will go away. The bad news is that ignoring conflict will only allow it to grow, often becoming unmanageable. If left unresolved, conflict can cause employees to become disgruntled and bitter, and relationships to break down.
This session will help you to understand:
- The cost of unresolved conflicts and negativity in the workplace
- Techniques to address conflict and negativity with confidence
- How to create a positive and powerful work environment
- Sharpen interpersonal skills and enhance communication skills
- Increase confidence in managing relationships and commitments from a place of honesty and integrity.
This workshop provides opportunity for group discussion, personal reflection and an advanced level of support in helping participants create healthy, productive personal and professional lives.